Section 1111(h)(2) of the No Child Left Behind Act (NCLB) requires each local education agency (LEA) that receives Title I, Part A funding to disseminate specific LEA and campus level data to 1) all LEA campuses, 2) parents of all enrolled students, and 3) make the information widely available through public means such as posting on the internet, distribution to the media, or distribution through public agencies.
Within each report, the following sections are included:
- Part I - Student Achievement
- Part II - Student Achievement and Academic Expectations (AYP)
- Part III - AYP and Schools Identified for Improvement, Corrective Action, and Restructuring
- Part IV - Teacher Quality
- Part V - NAEP Achievement Levels (State Report Only)